We regret to say that with immediate effect we are closing the lake due to the latest government ruling. We want to assure all our customers that any bookings made during this time will be transferred to a date to suit you when we are open again. Our flags are still flying and the gates will be open again once we get the go-ahead. We will keep you updated via facebook posts and our website.
Being on the water is one of the safest environments possible, and enables children and adults to remain active outdoors.
Please see below steps we are taking to minimize the risk of cross infection.
- All customers in group lessons whether adults or children will be on individual boards/boats
- We already sterilize wetsuits and buoyancy aids in a sterilizing solution after each use but an
even more stringent policy will be put into effect.
- Changing rooms will be closed and changing will have to be done in or beside individual
- Toilets will still be open with hot water and soap available to use before and after entry.
- All on-shore instruction and simulator sessions will follow the advised procedure of keeping
individuals 2 metres apart.
- We ask parents of children participating in activities to give them their own safety instructions
about the coronavirus although we will, of course, be giving a safety and awareness talk when
The above steps, combined with the fact that sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding and kitesurfing are
outdoor sports with no close contact necessary, means that we can continue to enjoy watersports
activities in the safest environment possible.
Check our facebook page for regular updates.